Thursday, August 4, 2011

Their New Home

Our friends Inge and Jens invited us for a delicious lunch yesterday and to view their new place. They have just downsized to a nice condominium after successfully selling their house. They overlook a golf course so visitors have to watch out for errant golf balls!
No, the building is not falling down, it is called artistic licence...

View from Living Room

Jens and Inge on their balcony

View up the road from the balcony
There is a fine collection of spare golf balls in a bowl on their sideboard after only a few weeks....

5 comments:

Teresa Evangeline said...

That is one beautiful view from their living room. It looks to be a lovely condo development, too. Mountains and greenery all around.

jennyfreckles said...

Gorgeous views from there, with or without flying golfballs. Nice self-portrait too.

Angela Häring-Christen said...

The condominium looks comfortable and the region is wonderful.
Good luck for Inge and Jens in the new home.
Greetings
Angela

Pat MacKenzie said...

What a beautiful condo complex. I love the 'falling down' look in your photo...and the photographer's reflection.

Desiree said...

WHAT A VIEW! Yes, I'm sorry...I know I shouldn't shout, but that view brings it out in me. So many golf balls already, Michael? I suspect you're using poetic licence once again!

Now, if I'D posted a picture of a "falling down" building, you would have hammered me for it...you do, and it's suddenly elevated to "artistic" licence. Nice try!

Now, who's the "dude" who wants to be in the picture, too?