Friday, July 1, 2011

Twisted Trees

Twisted Tree One: Ponderosa Pine at Linden Gardens
Twisted Tree Two with Flowers

Twisted trees make good Art. At least that's what I think. But then I'm only a male. It seems all the latest studies show females are superior. But I'm sure all you nice ladies out there knew that ages ago without any studies. They are also superior at Art, Twisted Trees, everything. Even clothes. Just look at what the Duchess of Cambridge is wearing on her trip to Canada. Designer Clothes. Usually put on by a personal dresser. Her husband just wears suits. If you don't believe me, just check out Robert Genn's latest letter. Anyway, to conclude, this is a good joke. From a male. "My neighbor knocked on my door at 2.30 a.m. Can you believe it? 2.30.a.m.! Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes...."

4 comments:

Desiree said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

I love your photograph...it really is artistic (even if composed by a male!)

Hope you and Hanne have a great weekend. Today was Canada Day...what did you do to mark the occasion?

Hugs,
Des xoxo

jennyfreckles said...

Happy Canada Day - the red and white in your photo is very patriotic. Good joke too - I was married to a Scot and he only played bagpipes once, in the house!!

Sarah Knight said...

Ha!
Bagpipes :D

H said...

I love the sound of bagpipes! (though maybe not at 2am!!).

Twisted trees certainly do make good art! I agree wholeheartedly.